Andy G and I are doing a series on players you’ll be watching for one reason or another this season on League Pass. Check out the first four entries below.
1. All-League Pass Rookie 1st Team, or “Rookies You Want to Watch”: https://punchdrunkwolves.com/2012/08/23/all-league-pass-team-vol-1-rookies-you-want-to-watch/
2. All-League Pass Rookie 2nd Team, or “Rookies You (Might) Want to Watch”: https://punchdrunkwolves.com/2012/08/24/league-pass-alert-vol-2-rookies-you-might-want-to-watch/
3. All-League Pass 1st Team, Eastern Conference:https://punchdrunkwolves.com/2012/08/25/league-pass-alert-vol-3-eastern-conference-league-pass-team/
4. League Pass Alert, Vol. 4: When Bad Teams Happen to Good Players, and the East’s New Stopper: https://punchdrunkwolves.com/2012/08/26/league-pass-alert-vol-4-when-bad-teams-happen-to-good-players-and-the-easts-new-defensive-stopper/
5. League Pass Alert, Vol. 5: Western Conference League Pass Team: https://punchdrunkwolves.com/2012/08/26/league-pass-alert-vol-5-western-conference-league-pass-team/
This one is about players who aren’t great but have unique or otherwise interesting qualities Andy G and I like to watch for one reason or another. Usually these qualities involve style and not substance, not all of which is ON THE COURT (see Blatche, Andray).
Let’s get on with the show.